Jul 15, 2008

Lipsticks Obsession

Hello my fellow makeup queens x
well, everyone knows that I am o-b-s-e-s-s-e-d with lipsticks, glosses & anything that have to do with lips x I have designed a super sweet and sexy shade last month. 5sarah its almot finish now ;*( Im sooooo in luv with it! ah i wish i can remb exaaattlyyy what i have mixed! The staying power is great too! --talking abt lipsticks is SO MUCH fun to me lol anyways, i want to post for you my fave shades of lipstticks ever *those that i cant live without* lol


Pinks:
*MAC in Impassioned *heart*
*MAC in Girl Up Town
*BB PINK 6, tresss adorable..
*MAC in Angel
*MAC in Hollywood Nights
*KissKiss in Fleur De Feur
*MAC in Chatterbox
*MAC in Faux, only with tan

Reds:
*MAC in Ruby Woo
*MAC Mattene l/s in Classic Dame <3
*MAC's viva Glam I

3annabi:
*MAC in Rebel, red ala 3nnabi, tresss hautt
*YSL Lip Twins in No. 10
*Urban Decay Lip Envy in Greedy *a lip tint <3

Orangesss:
*MAC Mattene l/s in You Say Tomato
*MAC in So Chaud
*YSL l/s in #6

Coral:
*NARS l/s in Nigara <333 Gorjussness
*Guerlain Kiss Kiss l/s in Terre D'Amour <333

No comments: