Jul 16, 2008

Best Burgers in Dubaaaai x

I decided I was in the mood for a Burger tonight. Not a Big mistake after all !! ;D *Yumy* Sooo, here are 4 of the best burgers everrrrr x


1. Johnny Rockets Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich *drool* cant get much better than this..

2. Johnny Rockets #12




3. Hardee's Portobello Mushroom Burger. btw, did you know that CKE operates the Hardee's and Carl's Jr. chains!!! interesting huh? ;)








4. Gourmet Burger Kitchen Chicken Satay; the chicken, tomatoes & lettuces ah! heavenly & luscioussss <3

7 comments:

baskootta said...

hey MA
mbrooook 3al blog..keep it up


h.e.m.y.a.n

ARABIAN VOGUEITE said...

hemyaaan! <3 thank you ya albiii mwhss

Anonymous said...

For some reason I dont like burgers very much. If I could name a favourite I'd say McDonalds McChicken (yes im thattt inexperiences when it comes to burgers!) lolol
I'm more of a Chicken Nuggets girl. and Carl's Jr. Chicken Nuggets are THE best <3

ARABIAN VOGUEITE said...

Pretyyy ;D hello babiiii doll, keefeek? xx

oh yes! McChicken taste really good, but the thing is, i dont eat mayo, and i try to stay away from cheese too, anyways, i have tried it without mayo and it wasnt good at all, even when i added ketchup! kaan wayed nashef wu ma yen2kil hehe

Anonymous said...

i had portobello mushroom burger for dinner last night...*3am 3am* =D

ARABIAN VOGUEITE said...

aliach bil3afyaa ;* hope you liked it :D

Layla said...

ah im craaaving Johnny Rockets. I'm a big fan of both ur suggestions <3 depending on my moood. & is it just me or the branch in Jumairah is waaaay better than the one @Moe.