Jul 28, 2008

AD~ x100000000 Admiration :D

Girls thank you for your wonderful wonderrrful emails & comments. They are just so lovely to read *hugs*

Many ppl have asked me how I manage to get lots of insider info in fashion & beautiful pieces in good prices. I just always like to go early, like 10:00 or earlier to enjoy a breakfast especially if I was going to shop at Saks or Harvey! This always make me suffer less finding exactly what I want. Also, by doing this you can always find better stuff! :D I also enjoy looking around before buying an item, any item! Some people think that I waste lots of money on my shopping sprees, but in fact, I don’t! I don’t buy anything unless I really want. & I really do think a lot before buying any new thing. Also, one of my biggest strategies is to become friend with some of fashion designers, makeup artists and some of the sellers! So many of 'em are really nice, kind and very very helpful! once you do that you’ll always be aware of the awesome new stuff arrived. Moreover they would understand your taste more & more & They would automatically keep your piece stored for you. also you’ll be the first one in any waiting list whenever a new bag/ shoes is arriving. Also, they would give you good prices! ;) on the other hand, I may suggest you to send your designers a simple gift like flowers & some chocolates after each dress/ jewelry piece they make for you. visit them occasionally just to say hii. & Never ignore their fashion shows & always make sure to invite their wives/sisters to private events, they always like that! ;)

xx So yesterday I went to Abu Dhabi *heart* the whole trip was fabulousss & so much fun x first we reached home at 10 am. Just me, brother and cousin K. had a quick breakfast. Then, the driver drub us at Marina mall x god I always feel good the moment I walk on the out-door stairs toward the main entrance *hearttt* we shopped like crazy, chatted & giggled endlessly *fun’fun’fun* I just enjoy talking to my cousin a lot! So, generally it was a lovely day BUT my stupid Yves Saint Lauren star shoes were hurtful to death!! I was this close to throw ‘em away ;’( i mean; just after 15 mins walking I reached a horrible point where I couldn’t but to haul myself up holding my poor cousin tightly till we reached the first shoe shop jeddam 3yonna & got me flats. I didn’t even look or think whether it suits my outfit or the length of the 3bah. It was a matter of 2 seconds ! I mean these very-strappy YSL have ruined my feet! ;’( the only reason why I was wearing ‘em for shopping is to match my colourful star printed Emilio Pucci top *what a bad'bad idea!* now I don’t think 10 hours of serious pedicure, massage and god knows what kind of pampering can be enough a3aalej my poor feet ;x n9ei7a, just don’t get ‘em; its bad for ur health lol Anyhow, at that same day, my grandmother invited us to have launch at her place. So we went back home, changed & went to happy gathering :D



x


Tons of watches for my birthday giveaway presents, LV Scarf & a birthday dress frm D&G
Etro-ing from head to toe *fun in every sense of the word x

Double Trouble ;p *heart*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks dear for the wonderful shopping tips! Greatest tips from our lovely fashionista XOXO!

Lavender

btw... love the blog!

Anonymous said...

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYY

haaaaaaaapppy birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay <33 may all ur dreams come true!


such a high-tasted blog I must say. I must be lucky when I came accross urs!

Anonymous said...

btw ur shoe is tdf! <3 from where?

Anonymous said...

loved ur blog <3

poor feeet ;P anything etro is haute

xx diorella

ARABIAN VOGUEITE said...

Laviiiii mwhaaahs glad you like it :D

Anonymous 1: thank you, ur too sweet *heart* may i know your name please? ;**

Anonymous 2: merciii ya albi, check Etro x

Diorey: mwhaaa have to agree ;) --miss you loads btw x

Anonymous said...

post post post