Jul 17, 2008

Alexander McQueen Square Toe Shoes *Endless luuuv~

Im still completely in luuuuurv with the Alexander McQueens square toe shoes. i guess bcoz of the shape of these shoes. i just luv geometrics! My first square toe McQueens was a hot pink patent with a silver toe caps. the 2nd was a black patent with golden cap & hot pink sole *heart* help me to decide what to get next ;p



"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes. I had one thousand and sixty."

--Imelda Marcos



Feathers in Perfection













Snakeskin against red! fabulous x















Alexander McQueen Python Cut out Boots *Heavenssss*




















4 comments:

Kooshi said...

hey, first of all loved ur blog ;) <3
and about the Alexander Mcqueen square toe shoes, I say go with the 2nd one, loved it the most between the others ---
;)

ARABIAN VOGUEITE said...

*huggs* Kooshiii !!:D that means alot to me xoxo

tsadgein ana gelt chei ba'ad! its the perfect summer choice ;) afterall its the most practical one amongst 'em all x ah bs still, the last one also looks FAB, dont you think? ;p

Kooshi said...

Yea the last one looks good too, but I would choose the 2nd one.;) --mwah

ARABIAN VOGUEITE said...

merci ya albi ;D *luv you*