Sep 11, 2008

Fall/Winter Power x





Who said that a Topshop dress shouldn't be paired with some statement pieces?


when I first saw this colorful Topshop dress, i said to myself I have to play with it. See, I usually pick up pieces that my mates 7atta they dont look at. They normally find 'em really hideous but when I put 'em all together, they come back & ask, which is funny. lol So yes, you can tell i luvluvluurrv to challenge myself when it comes to styling & dressing up. Here i mixed clothes that have been inspired from different eras, Russian, & the 1980's & the recent 08. Also the inspiration came from different countries; like the McQueen blue jacket represents the old Russia, I liked this coat because it says so much & its bejewelled collar & frontshighlightes the dress really beautifully. Now how great to dress in a beautiful, wearable, young & a li'l bit overdone vibe ;) Bottom line: ladies, start building your new fall/winter wardrobes!


*Nouveau Noir:

Topshop Dress

Hermes bags

Christian Louboutin ankle boots

Hermes pumps

McQueen's Jacket

Chanel earrings




P.S: Here ive attached more winter photos, so get inspirational! Vogue Italia, june 08** Have Fuun x






2 comments:

Noora said...

yeyy love the post!! keep it up doll! xx

i love the color combination ; deep blue and red, wowza! the coat is divine <3

/\/

ARABIAN VOGUEITE said...

nooraa! keefek my dearrr x you've been missed! hugsss

i knoww! deep blue & vivid red look so royal together <3 arent they? <3