Aug 21, 2008

So im back to Dubaaai and im doing the things i MISS the MOST this summer!



x
cruising ala al-fajer prayer, jumeira street *heart*

ohh yesss ;)

Breakfast at Tiffany's Harveyyy <3

so freshshshsh & yumyyyy~

enjoying the sushi bar @ Salmontini *heart*

Noah's sushi boat?? *heart*
sitting between the massive crowds @ MOE enjoying a cheesecake filling krispy creme donat ;p

wearing my oversized 80's abayaas <3 walking at DIFC after a launch <3> i love the place. i love it! the funniestttt building in dubaaai ;p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya allaaaaah Salmontini is my favourite place for sushi
till today I haven't found any place that serves better sushi!

but also try Teatro's crispy california rolls. reaaly yummy!

ARABIAN VOGUEITE said...

ana edmaan'edmaaaan ala Salmontiniii <3 I try never to miss their sushi buffet & i once was on a seafood diet, kent arooh there every single day.. they have the most astonishing dishes! they deserve an oscar lol!

Anonymous said...

I have the same Abaya (A) !! I Love the oversized 80 style too!!